When you call Texan Wildlife Control, you will not speak with a national call center. You will speak directly with the owner of Texan Wildlife Control. We are not a nationally owned corporation. We are a local, Central Texas based, small business that was established to help local clients.
Here are some of our credentials:
- Over seven years of professional wildlife control experience
- Fully trained on latest wildlife control techniques and tools
- Fully licensed by the Texas Parks & Wildlife and Texas Department of Agriculture
- We carry liability insurance
- Extensive experience with professional exclusions
- Trained in attic cleanup and decontamination
- We give a written work estimate and written guarantee of work
- Treats wildlife in a respectful and humane manner
- We are available 24/7 via cell phone
- Schedules timely appointments, and arrives on time
- We treat our customers the way we’d like to be treated
Chris Willy – Wildlife Biologist
Chris is the founder and owner of Texan Wildlife Control.
Chris grew up in Pasadena, TX and began hunting, fishing, and trapping at age 4. He is an avid outdoors-man and has traveled all over the state of Texas perusing everything from alligators to zebras.
Chris earned a Bachelor of Science in wildlife biology and a minor in chemistry from Texas State University. He is a certified structural pest control applicator and has been trapping professionally since 2011.
Each of our field operators do a complete job, from start to finish. We remove wildlife humanely and effectively, using the proper traps, tools, and techniques for each unique animal and situation. When we encounter animals inside a house, we inspect every part of the house, from ground level to every part of the roof, to identify all the areas of entry, and all vulnerable areas, and we perform professional repairs, with guarantee, to seal entry holes shut.